Sunday 22 February 2009

The Death of MA PET....=(

The Picture : Ma Hamster sleeping on my hand on the 1st day i bought it.

As i was sleeping today on a late saturday morning... i heard my phone ringing and that there was a sms for me.... opened my eyes... read the msg... from my bro.... it reads the following :

we are gathered here once again to give our deepest condolences and a moment of silence to our brother (me) for to his departed pet hamster, that passed away peacefully in it's sleep on the 10th of Feb 2009 in the morning... May the hamster find peace in the presence of the Lord Almighty... Amen...

p.s : sorry for late notice.

Arrgghh!!!! why..?? why??.. dim gai?? ... it was ma 1st Pet... why ?? DIM GAI??? arrrggghhhh...!!!!

Some of you mite have known that ma pet... was almost "raped" and most likely "molested" 1 year ago by one son of a BIATCH RAT..... and now... before i could get her a partner (which i intended to when im back in Malaysia)...she passed away.... why.... why....damm....FISH THIS! Today is 21st Feb 2009. Today there will be silence in ma house... there will be silence for me...in respect for ma pet... who stayed in ma crib in Malaysia... You will be missed dearly by me.... Buh Bye... (not a time for Zhou's Signature moment)...

peace

Zhou

2 comments:

  1. so sorry to heard that ur hamster was dead in peacefully....
    well take k.. don be so sad....
    buy a new 1 wen come back... more easy.... lolx...

    take k always..~~

    ReplyDelete