Thursday 14 May 2009

Is that "you" ?

"Is that you? Just thinking... just wondering... just pondering... Hmmm... at times like this... is that you? Nah... it's too early to predict. Too early to feel. Too early to think of it. Wait. Wait for me. Tan ngo... I need to give myself some time... Take 1 step at a time. Moh lut...Wish you all d best for exams! That was what i said. Well, I'm saying it again.. Haha... I wished quite a number of ppl actually... apparently its exam season everwhere. I do hope u do well though... as a friend. For now. Always??? Hmmm... i'm more stable nowadays... in this type of thing... Like they say, ' in time , a person's maturity grows'. I think mine did. Maybe not much. Hmmm. Then again, no one knows until it is shown. Hmmm... Wait me.. Den wo... Now i might seem far away. But i should be there pretty soon. Will it work out? I dont know. I didnt plan for this. Im just having some thought. The thoughts are nice. The thoughts are clear. They seems to be no "clouds". Well, that's till now anyway. I dont know the future. I do always hope for the best though. Hmmm. This could be my longest "ponder" in this "thing". Well, we shall see... we shall see... Fingers crossed, we shall see... Until then, do take care."

peace

Zhou

1 comment:

  1. So deep... and somewhat touching... hmmm..
    can I ask you what it is?

    *rubs nose left and right* :D

    p/s: the song in your playlist - endless love by the myth is so nice. i actually just masuk your blog just to listen to it, hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete