Tuesday 1 September 2009

What is the right thing?

What is the "right thing" to do??? I asked myself this question today when I was having lunch with a colleague. You can do something that looks right, but is not right in other eyes...Why? Why?? We are all different. So? I could be right... right? I dont like to interfere with people's normal circle of life... ie being in the way or being a distraction.... But then again, life is not just a circle. There are obstacles and challenges. I can try to face it.. I will try to face it... Only God knows the future. Please give me the strength to do what I am about to do... what I am going to do... what I want to do.... Deep down inside, it is what I truly want. I believe so. What I can Hope and Pray is that all will go well. I really do.

peace

Zhou

1 comment:

  1. well...be strong !!! im sure u can handle everything well... =)
    -yinwan-

    ReplyDelete