Friday 8 January 2010

Raining Blues

Been raining very early in the morning till late morning...

Reminds me of moments in Bristol when it was raining... We will be in our rooms, waking up late.... having whatever there is left, for breakfast, and then only debating whether to go out to buy more food ... lol... walking in the rain sometimes... waiting for the buses.... haha.... feeling the wind blow against the face.... i miss that....sometimes I wonder if I can experience that again.... just for 1 month....I will be very very happy. =) and of course, the snow as well.... haha... like dust falling on your face.... irritating after sometime... lol.... now when there is no snow, just a bit also will make me jump...jump jump jump.... hahaha.... try eating snow, it tastes really really.... nothing! haha.... oh well.... until then....

But nowadays, rain doesn't just remind me of the good old days in Bristol... rain makes me miss dear. Full stop.

Zhou, Get back to your studies! Pls! =p

peace

Zhou

No comments:

Post a Comment