Monday 4 October 2010

CLP results

I got a Conditional Pass.

I don't know the breakdown yet, as in the grade for each subject but I failed the Civil Procedure Paper as expected. Still, Praise God for his grace and mercy. That I don't have to resit the whole thing. So, basically the resit is on 25th Oct. This month. 3 weeks. And I'm working. I really have to put my best in the time I have left.

Results basically :
1) Civil Procedure Paper : Fail
2) General Paper : Pass
3) Criminal Procedure Paper: Pass
4) Professional Paper : Pass
5) Evidence Paper : Pass

Will go to the CLP board to collect the results slip and make payment for resit before the 15th October.

Congrats to all that Passed! All the best to those that are Resitting! Don't give up to those that didn't make it.

peace

Zhou

1 comment:

  1. two of my friends passed CLP on their second attempt. congrats to all (including you who have a conditional pass).

    now it's my turn to face the battle...
    *very much in need God's blessing*

    peace indeed

    ReplyDelete