Monday 10 September 2012

Seniority

American Heritage Dictionary:-
  1. The state of being older than another or others or higher in rank than another or others.
  2. Precedence of position, especially precedence over others of the same rank by reason of a longer span of service.
My Dictionary:-
"ANYONE WHO IS OF HIGHER RANK OR LONGER SERVICE ( BUT THE RANK CARRIES MORE WEIGHT THAN THE LENGTH OF SERVICE)"

I am not happy today. Plain rude and disrespectful (not to me... today). This is my first time witnessing this and I hope it will be the last time. If it happened in front of me again..... I am really going to bring this up to all top management. It is an unwritten law that the respect must be given to all lawyers. It is unacceptable to be rude to any lawyers. I cannot accept it. I will not accept it. 
It is absolutely ABSURD to even think of if. I may be becoming a lawyer , but that does not mean that I can be rude to anyone I like. Respect must be given to anyone irrespective of rank,age,sex, etc. But it is CLEAR and CERTAIN that ANY lawyer must be respected in ALL circumstances because by the end of the day, they are the ones that must be responsible for ALL actions (whether by themselves or their staffs or the WEATHER or even ACT OF GOD).

As long as I am in a working environment, these shall apply:-

1) I will not tolerate rudeness irrespective of rank. 

2) I will not tolerate rudeness to anyone "deemed fit to be called a senior".

3) I will not tolerate rudeness from anyone towards an "advocate & solicitor"

Thank you, shut up and take a good look in the mirror before you be rude to someone, cause that just shows who you truly are and lastly, fk off from my face.

peace
Zhou

No comments:

Post a Comment