Thursday 23 April 2009

What am I doing....

I felt that I kinda wasted a lot of time doing.... nothing.... haihs.... Wasted time since when I was very young??? I realised that all those time wasted... I could have done something good or usefull or nice things(to others) or anything .... damm.... duno la.... I only hope that in the future.... I dont waste time.... Time.... Something that I can never get back..... Sometimes I look back, and then I know that I can somehow have done it better??? But it's too late.... I always learn things the hard way..... why? why ?.... I duno.... haihs..... now it's like 1.30am.... and im sitting in my room.... its so quiet.... so peacful.... that's probably why i'm thinking about time.... hmmmm..... *think*....*pondor*.....

peace

Zhou

No comments:

Post a Comment