Sunday 16 August 2009

Game Over 2009 / restart (2nd part)

2nd part of 2009 "game over / restart" edition.... lol....

What am I doing?? Am i doing the right thing?? Am I now being the "player in the game" again? the same "game".... again? What does a player do when it is "game over"? Well, I faced the same question again recently....But,this time I know what im doing. I know what I want. I'm certain. I'm more focused too. As far as I'm concern, as long as I know that I'm doing my best, then that's all I can do. What happens next is something that I cannot control.... We shall see how things goes.... We shall see.... we shall see....

The last time i said, the final answer is the only FULL answer, when you are HAPPY in the game. I stand by that statement! haha... If the game is not a "happy one", then no point playing the game right? That's why, the final question is also the final answer!

peace

Zhou

No comments:

Post a Comment