Friday 16 October 2009

Give up, it's time

Everyone has visions. Everyone has targets to achive. We must try our best in all things that we do. Then only we will succeed. If we dont, at least we will not regret. I have failed before. I have succeed as well. We must learn when to let go and when to continue trying. I encourage my friends to never ever give up. However, in time, we must learn that sometimes , things are not meant to be... so we have to move on and continue with our lives... That is the right thing to do. That is the only right thing to do. Dont forget. Try your best, but know this difference.... Learn when to let go... when to move on.... understand??? If you don't understand, pls find me... I'm willing to discuss with you. Dont waste time and effort on something that will not happen. Only put in more effort when you see the 'light'. If not, in darkness you shall always be in.... And I feel sorry for that. Friends, Im always here for you! Take care!

I'm thankful and grateful I've found you dear. This is true.... I will not give up! =)

peace

Zhou

No comments:

Post a Comment