Sunday 25 October 2009

Sunday class

Today's Civil Procedure class is BORING.... Important for exams (nowadays any chapter is important), but boring.... Also very difficult to concentrate with people walking in and out, flu and hungry (for the 1st hour-thanks to Vikee, there is food to eat during the 5min break). Maybe can "catch" about 60 percent of what the lecturer was saying... the other 20 - 30 percent, after reading at home, should be ok. The last 10 percent(Q and A), will leave that for later during revision. =p Have to work hard. I will kau tim this paper no matter how boring it is!

Yesterday the college announced in class, that the top 12 out of 13 second uppers are from BAC. While the top 20 were called by AG chambers. Sounds good to be called by AG Chambers for interview. I think they will have brighter future if they accept the offer. Should be a very good pay and position. But most importantly, they have the Chance to go for the interview. Why? Cause they work hard to get it. So they deserve to be in the top 20 in Malaysia. I hope I can be in the top 20. I hope. I will try. I have to try. I wont give up. I am planning for my future as well. Not just for me, but for the one I love.

peace

Zhou

No comments:

Post a Comment