Monday 21 December 2009

Dear Diary

Found this that was written by myself on the 15th May 2009, a remembrance :

" Tension ,stressed, unprepared, Prayed to God for the best. Confident on 50% of the paper ie 2 questions out of 4. 2 more, to be studied later. Tomorrow, expecting to leave the house at 6am-6.30am as the exams starts at 9.30am - 12.30pm, dont think can sleep well tonight. To wake up at 5.45am. Sleep when? Not sure. Planning to sleep at 10pm, that still unsure. Very stressed. The 1st most important exam of my life. January one not counted as it was only a small one. This one tomorrow is much more important....so much more important...."

Now to think of what I wrote, it just seems like it happened yesterday(I always have that sort of feeling in some things)

Anyway, that was over and hopefully I dont feel the same way for the next coming exams.... academic.... or even life....

Pray

peace

Zhou

No comments:

Post a Comment