Wednesday 28 April 2010

Come la

Come! Bring it on! Kung fu, karate, taekwondo, silambam , silat, tai-chi.... I'll take them all... Come! Don't play play.... better pray... hehe....

....

....

....

You make noise, you get out. You don't like me, let me know. I don't like you, I'll let you know. You disturb things that does not belong to you, then please be prepared to face the consequences. It ain't good. It's never good.

*yawn*

Of course, the above only apply to clear cut and serious cases. (Eg : Talking loud and answering phone in the library when I AM THERE TRYING TO STUDY or messing with people that you should not be messing with...) As for small things , like i've said before , may I refer your Lordship and Ladyship to the previous blog : http://zhousehua.blogspot.com/2009/11/small-things.html Thank you.

peace

Zhou

No comments:

Post a Comment