Monday 26 April 2010

Laughing by myself

Was at badminton court on sunday, a different court this time. The last training for myself before the competition on saturday. Was having a headache at that time as well. But started laughing a few times by myself during the breaks. Shared with Alvin and Jie. =p It was about the Chinese DJ on the radio commenting on a caller, making false allegations on him and then being shot back by the caller... lol....

Caller :"I admit that I was wrong"


DJ : "Dont say that you are a useless person... Dont treat yourself like that.... you are a useful person....!"


Caller : "Since when I said that I was a useless person?? I just admitted that I was wrong... not a useless person..."

What a joke....

Hehe....

Hehehehe.....

.....

He....

peace

Zhou

No comments:

Post a Comment