Tuesday 13 April 2010

Life

Life is short.... meaning, it is given to us from the day of birth, but can be taken away anytime. It doesn't mean that we will loose it when we grow old or at some point in time, considers ourselves old or considered by society to be 'old'. It's all irrelevant. We can loose our life anytime and anywhere. Life is just short. Life is temporary - the life here on earth in our human flesh and blood form. Life in heaven is eternal. Appreciate every moments you spent. Every single moments. That very few minutes and seconds. Be thankful for it. Praised God for it. Praise God that He gives us a few seconds more, a few minutes more to live... I am thankful. I am grateful. Praise God for even this moment as I blog.

Dear Lord, if you were to take me, do take me only when I have fulfilled my purpose here on earth. My purpose is to fulfill your purpose. Your will. Help me to do that while I am still alive here. Guide me and be with me. Then when it is done, take me away to be with you. But until it is done, help me to live life according to your will. Dear father in heaven, forgive my sins and forgive me for the things that I've done that are not pleasing to you. Give me grace. Give me forgiveness. Give me peace. Amen.

peace

Zhou

No comments:

Post a Comment